Tuesday, November 18, 2008

*Nunn of UR Business..

Have you ever jumped into someone else's business? If so, why?
Yes I have, but only because the person was my friend, or the other person was lying or either trying to get loud and chump my friend out.
Under what conditions/situations is it ok or even necessary for you to get involved in someone else's business? The condition of someone trying to make my friend feel bad or either tell a lie about the situation when they know what went down.
When should people mind their own business? I think if its your friend and something ain't going right with your friend and another person its always necessary for you to jump in it; cause I know there friend would - that's how it is now a day. If your friend got a problem with somebody or a problem in general then you should be there and help out (that's what true friends do).


1 comment:

carrie said...

Does getting involved in your friends' problems often bring you more problems as well?

You made your points. Quite a lot of errors in this post that I can help you fix for maximum points. As is 17/20 points.